San Francisco AIDS Foundation thanks everyone who joined us on Tuesday, April 22 for Dining out for Life, 2014.
You all helped make a delicious difference in the continuing fight against HIV/AIDS.
On April 22nd 2014, participating restaurant’s donated 25% of sales to San Francisco AIDS Foundation. All proceeds go to support the free, local HIV prevention and care services of the Foundation. Here is our list of participating restaurants. Tell them you appreciate their support for Dining Out for Life!
Would you like to take part next year? We would love for you to join our team of volunteer Ambassadors. Being an Ambassador is like hosting a big dinner party with all your friends, family, co-workers and acquaintances-but without all the cleanup. For more information on how to join us as an Ambassador click here!
Here are our current top fundraisers for Dining Out for Life 2014:
- Gary Snow (San Francisco, CA) - $4,377.00
- Sergio Lopez (San Francisco, CA) - $3,320.00
- Steven Abbott (San Francisco, CA) - $3,252.00
- Jon Zimman (San Francisco, CA) - $2,686.00
- Lisa Sterman (San Francisco, CA) - $2,590.00
- David Hendricks (Berkeley, CA) - $2,570.00
- Philip Besirof (San Francisco, CA) - $2,455.00
- Sean Harris (San Francisco, CA) - $2,270.00
- Randy Hyde (San Francisco, CA) - $2,100.00
- Tim Smith (San Francisco, CA) - $2,011.00